The Bursar’s Office is Paperless!
Bellarmine has gone green! We no longer mail student account statements. The Bellarmine University email is the student’s official email address. All communication regarding statements and charges will be sent to this email address.
Students will receive an email when statements are ready for viewing. Additionally, if the student creates an authorized user account for a parent or guardian, an email will be sent to their email address on file. For security reasons, we advise students not to give out their personal log on information to their student account. Instead, students should consider setting up an authorized user with their own online portal. This option allows parents or other authorized users to access the student account billing information and make payments on the student account with their own secure login. Information on how to set up an authorized user can be found on the internet athere.
Accessing Bellarmine University Student Account Information
Go to http://my.bellarmine.edu, log in and select the [Student] tab and the [My Account Information] page. Then select the link [Click here for Account Information].
- View/print prepared statements/e-bills
- View balances and make payments online
- Enroll in the eRefund option to have refunds deposited directly into a bank account
- Create Authorized User Logins (A great option to provide secure access for parents/guardians)
- Enroll in the Bellarmine University Monthly Payment Plan (MPP)
- Setup SMS messaging options to keep you up-to-date
- View recent transaction history online
- Manage multiple payment profiles
Links to these sites along with instructions on setting up an authorized user can also be found at here.
Why Pay Student Tuition Online?
Summertime has quickly come and gone and it’s time to return to school. Whether your student is an incoming freshman or a returning junior or senior, this time of year is all about the hustle and bustle. Between purchasing books, packing for the dorms, establishing meals plans, and all the other factors of college life, it may be difficult to find time to swing by the Bursar’s Office. Now you don’t have to! Students and parents can kick off their shoes, relax on the recliner, and pay tuition online with a credit card or by electronic check (e-check).
Paying Online is:
- Convenient – Tuition can be paid from the luxury of your home or during your lunch break at work.
- Secure – All account information is confidential.
- Quick – Payments are posted immediately to the student account.
- Easy – Payments can be completed in just a few simple steps.
- Efficient – There is no waiting in line and no risk of your check being lost in the mail.
For students to make a payment online, they will login to here select [Student] tab and then [My Account Information]. From there students will click the link [Click here for Account Information] and then “Click here to make a payment.” Parents will login at here. The Bursar’s Office accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover online (2.75% fee) or electronic check (no fee).
Fall tuition statements have been uploaded to the student accounts. Tuition was due by 8/1/13 but final payment for this semester is due no later than 9/24/13 to avoid interest and transcript, registration, and/or grade holds. Please remit payment or set up a monthly payment plan if you have not already done so. Thank you!
NEW…PAY FOR MEALS & FLEX$ ONLINE!
Declining Balance Flex$
You can now purchase Declining Balance Flex$ online! When you select “Click here to make a payment” you will be given a list of options to choose from, such as dorm charges, tuition, and declining balance flex$. For every $100 that is applied to the student’s flex account, they will be rewarded a $10 bonus on the account. Declining Balance Flex$ roll over from one semester to the next, as long as the student is affiliated with the university. This is an excellent option for commuters and great for residents who would like additional funds for food.
Commuter Plan – 30 Meals + $50 Flex$
You can now purchase the Commuter Meal Plan online! The plan cost is $239 and includes 30 meals and $50 in Flex$ and rolls over from the Fall to Spring semester. This option is great for our Commuter students who eat meals on campus but also visit the café or carts where they can purchase items a la carte. Select “Click here to make a payment” and choose the Commuter Plan option.
Should you have questions regarding this information, please contact the Bursar’s Office at 502.272.8264 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The Bursar’s Office is open Monday thru Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Forms of Payment Accepted
- Cash- Pay at Bursar’s Office – 2nd Floor of Horrigan Hall
- E-check- Pay Online through CASHNet – No Fees!
- Check- Pay at Bursar’s Office or send through mail
- Credit Card – Credit cards are not accepted at the Bursar’s window or over the phone. Credit card payments must be made online through CASHNet. All Payments by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover) are accepted and processed by CASHNet. A 2.75% convenience fee is charged by CASHNet for this service.
- Monthly Installment Plans - Two Options available this year!
- CASHNet – Your estimated charges will upload for easy set-upFall Only (July or August through November - $35 fee) Spring Only (December or January through March - $35 fee)
- SallieMae/TuitionPay – You will use your e-bill for the estimated about of the contract
- Fall Only (June, July or August through November - $35 fee)
- Spring Only (December or January through March - $35 fee)
Sign up for the New BU Monthly Payment Plan (MPP)!
Parent/Authorized User Login:
- Go to http://www.bellarmine.edu/finance/bursar
- Click on [Authorized User Payments]
- Login with Parent/Authorized User Login and Password
Student Login: Login https://my.bellarmine.edu/payment
Once logged in, you can choose one of two plans located under the ‘Installment Payment Plans’ box. The Full Amount Due Plan will create a payment plan for you based on the remaining estimated balance that comes directly from your ebill. The Custom Balance Plan allows you to enter in a contract amount separate from the ebill and is most useful for students with payments coming from multiple sources i.e. KAPT, NORTON, UPS, outside scholarships not yet received, etc. Payments are due on the tenth of each month. Once your plan has been created, you have the option to enroll in auto-payments, where the amount due is drafted from your bank account on the tenth of each month. You may also log in to pay toward your payment plan each month by selecting [Click Here to Make a Payment] and then [Monthly Installment Plan]. Payments toward the plan are made online ONLY. You may pay with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover (2.75% fee) or with an electronic check (no fee). Payments post immediately to the student account.
Fall 2013 Plan - $35 set up fee
- 3 months to pay if start by September 10
Spring 2014 Plan - $35 set up fee
- 5 months to pay if start by December 10
- 4 months to pay if start by January 10
- 3 months to pay if start by February 10