Parent Orientation Schedule
Each year we provide an orientation for parents of first year and transfer students. Below you will find the schedule for 2012.
Saturday August 17, 2013
- 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.: Residence Hall Move-in
- 3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.: Commuter Check-in
- 4:30 - 6:45 p.m.: Welcome Picnic
- 5:00 - 8:00 p.m.: Matriculation Book Signing/ Meet President McGowan
- 7:30 p.m.: Convocation
Sunday August 18, 2013
***Parent/Student send-off immediately following Convocation.
It is extremely important for parents to encourage their students to attend all of Knight LIFE (a mandatory orientation prior to the first day of classes) from the 18-21. Classes begin on August 22. Additionally, all students are required to attend the Knights in Action: Day of Service on August 24.
- 8:00 - 10:45 a.m.: Parent Crossroads (Important information for Parents) in Frazier & UDH
- 11:00 a.m.: Mass in Frazier Hall