Parent Orientation Schedule
Each year we provide an orientation for parents of first year and transfer students. Below you will find the schedule for 2013.
Saturday August 17, 2013
- 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.: Centralized Check-in (Frazier Hall)
- 3:00 - 6:00 p.m.: Matriculation Book Signing
- 3:00 - 6:00 p.m.: Gown Distribution (Hilary's)
- 4:30 - 6:30 p.m.: Picnic (Quad, Rain Location: SuRF)
- 7:00 p.m.: Convocation followed by class picture (Knights Hall)
Sunday August 18, 2013
***Parent/Student send-off immediately following Convocation.
It is extremely important for parents to encourage their students to attend all of Knight LIFE (a mandatory orientation prior to the first day of classes) from the 18-21. Classes begin on August 22. Additionally, all students are required to attend the Knights in Action: Day of Service on August 24.
- 8:00 - 10:45 a.m.: Parent Crossroads (Important information for Parents) in Frazier & UDH
- 11:00 a.m.: Mass in Knights Hall