Parent Orientation Schedule
Each year we provide welcome events and an orientation for parents of first-year and transfer students. Below you will find the schedule for 2013.
Please note changes to events and times made on August 1. There will no longer be the Matriculation Book Signing.
Saturday August 17, 2013
- 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.: Centralized Check-in (Frazier Hall)
- 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.: Family Photo (Frazier)
- 3:00 - 6:00 p.m.: Student Convocation Gown Pick-Up (Hilary's)
- 4:30 - 6:30 p.m.: Picnic (Quad, Rain Location: SuRF)
- 6:30 p.m.: Prepare for Convocation (Parents are seated in Knights Hall)
- 7:00 p.m.: Convocation Ceremony followed by class picture (Knights Hall)*
Note: Bellarmine University Bookstore open 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on August 17.
Sunday August 18, 2013
- 8:00 - 10:45 a.m.: Parent Crossroads (Important information for Parents) in Frazier & UDH
- 11:30 a.m.: Mass in Knights Hall
*Parent/Student send-off immediately following Convocation.
It is extremely important for parents to encourage their students to attend all of Knight LIFE (a mandatory orientation prior to the first day of classes) from the 18-21. Classes begin on August 22. Additionally, all students are required to attend the Knights in Action: Day of Service on August 24.