Saturday, August 20
- 8 a.m.-3:00 p.m. Move-in for students living on campus** / Frazier Hall
- 2:00-5:00 p.m. Matriculation Book Signing / President's Office (Library)
- 2:00-5:00 p.m. Welcome Picnic / Quad
- 2:00-5:00 p.m. Gown Distribution for Convocation / Hilary's
- 5:30 p.m. Students Line Up for Convocation / Norton Health Science Building and Pasteur
- 6 p.m. Convocation / Knights Hall
**Commuter students living off campus may check in on Friday, August 12 from 10:00 a.m. until Noon in Frazier Hall. Please come back and join in on the fun and festivities beginning at 2:00 p.m. on the afternoon of Saturday, August 20!
Sunday, August 21
- 8:00 -11:00 a.m. Parent and Family Orientation (Parents and families only) / Frazier Hall
- 11:30 a.m. – Mass / Knights Hall
After mass, parents & families will say "farewell" to students. Student-only required orientation activities begin at this time! Click here for more information on Knight L.I.F.E. and Crossroads.