December 2014 Commencement
Bellarmine University invites you and your guests to celebrate the accomplishments of the 2014 graduating class. Commencement will be held in Knights Hall at 6:00 pm on Wednesday, December 17, 2014. Knights Hall opens at 4:30 p.m. on Commencement day. Guest seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. No tickets are required.
Schedule of Activities
- Graduation Fair in Hilary’s on Tuesday, October 21 from 10:30 to 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 to 6:30 p.m.
- Graduation Rehearsal in Knights Hall on Tuesday, December 16 at 5:30 p.m.
- Alumni Reception in Knights Hall Lobby immediately following rehearsal at 6:30 p.m.
Assembly of Procession
- Students meet in Pasteur and Norton Health Science Center on Wednesday, Dec 17 at 5 p.m.
- Board of Trustees/faculty/staff meet in McGrath and Wyatt on Wednesday, Dec 17 at 5 p.m.
2014 Fall Commencement in Knights Hall on Wednesday, December 17 at 6 p.m.
The information contained on this website is designed to be beneficial to all those participating in or attending the December 2014 commencement ceremony. Please follow the links below for more detailed information.
For Family and Guests
If you have any additional questions concerning Commencement activities, please contact Debi Griffin, Commencement Coordinator, at 502.272.8089.