Convenient, Online, AACSB accredited
The Bellarmine Master of Science in Taxation is highly focused and practice-oriented, dedicated exclusively to the study of taxation. Our program is designed to provide you with both the theoretical background and technical expertise needed to succeed as a tax professional. The program is suitable for practicing accountants and attorneys, financial planners, recent accounting graduates and non-accountants wishing to enter the field of taxation. Both entry-level and experienced professionals will benefit from the program.
Questions? Email or call us at 502.272.7200
The W. FIELDING RUBEL SCHOOL OF BUSINESS is among an elite group of schools holding an accreditation achieved by just 15 percent of such schools worldwide.
Online Class Format
- Lecture Videos – students can review at their convenience
- PowerPoint slides and Examples – Created by the instructor to assist students in understanding the concepts
- Weekly Assignments – to ensure comprehension of the topic area being covered
- Practical Assignments throughout the semester – to allow students to apply the knowledge being accumulated throughout the semester
- Online Presentations
- Discussion Boards – To allow students to interact with the instructor and other students in the class
ENGAGED FACULTY: Practical approach to tax education with full-time instructors who continue to engage in tax consulting work as well as experienced attorneys and CPAs from private law firms, public accounting firms, industry and the Internal Revenue Service.
CONVENIENT: Our program suits your schedule. Our fully online program allows for convenience and flexibility to suit both practitioner's and students preparing for the CPA exam.
FAST: By following the Bellarmine framework, full-time students can obtain a degree in 15 months
COMPREHENSIVE: We provide the courses you need to stay abreast of today's fast-changing taxation climate.
AFFORDABLE: Our program is competitively priced and financial aid is available.
Tuition and Fees
Tuition for the program is $1,000 per credit hour plus
$100 per course for Checkpoint access and other computer
programs as well as a $50 per class comprehensive fees. Total
cost (not including books) is $31,500.
Alisha Harper, JD, LL.M.
Horrigan Hall, 012-O
Office of Graduate Admission
Allen Hall, 4th Floor
2001 Newburg Road
Louisville, KY 40205