Webinars connect interested students with Graduate Admissions Officers right from the comfort of their own home. If you’re interested in attending a webinar, please contact the Graduate Admission Officer responsible for the program for an email invitation.
Graduate Admission Officer and Programs
Doctor of Physical Therapy, Family Nurse Practitioner, and Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Master of Arts in Teaching, PhD in Education & Social Change, and Education Specialist
Master of Science in Taxation, Master of Business Administration, and Master of Communication
Fall 2012 Webinars
- Doctor of Physical Therapy: Monday, November 5, 6-7 p.m.
- Master of Communication: Tuesday, November 6, 5-6 p.m.
- Family Nurse Practitioner: Wednesday, November 7, 6-7 p.m.
- Education Specialist: Thursday, November 8, 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing: Monday, November 12, 6-7 p.m.
- Ph.D. in Education & Social Change: Thursday, November 15, 6:30-7:30 p.m.