Online Information Sessions, or webinars, connect interested students with Graduate Admissions Officers right from the comfort of their own home. If you’re interested in attending an online information session, please contact the Graduate Admission Officer responsible for the program for an email invitation.
Graduate Admission Officer and Programs
Julie Armstrong-Binnix, M.Ed.
Accelerated 2nd Degree Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Master of Science in Nursing Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
Master of Health Science (MHS)
Master of Arts in Education (MAED)
Master of Science in Analytics (MSA)
Jordan Wiehebrink, M.A.
Doctor of Education (EdD)
Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
Master of Science in Digital Media (MSDM)
Health Science Information Session
Thursday, March 2 at 5:30 p.m.
Information Session will include information on the following:
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Master of Health Science in Health Promotion & Social Change Track or Healthcare Leadership Track
- Master of Health Science in Medical Lab Science
- Master of Health Science in Respiratory Therapy
- Master of Science in Nursing Education or Administration Tracks
- Master of Science in Nursing Family Nurse Practitioner Track
- Accelerated 2nd Degree Bachelor of Science in Nursing