Non-degree students are classified into one of the following categories:
- Visiting Students – Students who have been formally admitted and enrolled at another college or university and wish to take classes at Bellarmine University to transfer courses back to their home institution.
- Non-Degree Students – Students who do not seek formal admission to Bellarmine University to complete a degree but wish to earn college credit.
- Audit Students – Students who wish to enroll in class at Bellarmine University but do not earn college credit. Audit students pay a third of tuition and are not responsible for class assignments or tests. Audit students should apply as a non-degree student.
- Metroversity – Bellarmine University is a member of the Kentuckiana Metroversity, a consortium of colleges and universities in Kentucky and southern Indiana. Students who wish to take courses at Bellarmine University from another institution must obtain the Metroversity form from the Office of the Registrar at their home institution. If you have any questions in regards to the Metroversity program, please contact the Office of the Registrar at 502.272.8133 or email@example.com.
- Continuing Education Non-Credit Programs – The School of Continuing Education offers a stimulating variety of non-credit courses designed to provide intellectual, cultural, personal enrichment, and professional development for lifelong learners. For more information on how to register for non-credit courses, please contact the School of Continuing Education at 502.272.8166 or firstname.lastname@example.org.