Bellarmine strives to enroll a freshman class with diverse talents and backgrounds. We expect entering freshmen to be academically prepared to succeed at Bellarmine as demonstrated by their admission test scores, high school grades and high school curriculum. Students who possess a 21 ACT or a 990 SAT, have a 2.5 cumulative grade point average in a college prep curriculum, and are ranked in the top 50% of their class are generally admitted.
The minimum high school requirements for admission are as follows:
- Four (4) units of English
- Three (3) units of Math, including Algebra I, Algebra II and Geometry
- Three (3) units of social sciences and history
- Two (2) units of natural sciences with labs
- Two (2) units of foreign language
Each application is reviewed individually. Bellarmine also considers trends in grades, difficulty of curriculum, extracurricular activities, leadership roles, part-time work, special talents, awards and honors in determining admission.