Academic Resource Center (ARC)
The Academic Resource Center organizes advising for the
undergraduate program of the university, with special emphasis on
freshmen and those changing a major after first semester. The ARC also
offers academic support services to Bellarmine undergraduates,
especially those in 100 and 200 level classes. This support takes the
form of individual tutoring, individual and small group writing
tutorials, weekly group study sessions led by older, trained students,
with the intention to teach transferable study skills. Graduate school
preparation services for upperclassmen include GRE and limited GMAT, LSAT and MCAT preparation.
In addition to coordination of advising, academic
support, and graduate school preparation, the ARC is the home of Parent
Communication efforts, with monthly e-newsletters that help inform,
educate, and connect parents of Bellarmine students.
- Dr. Catherine Sutton, Dean of Academic Advising & Director, ARC (email)
- Erica Osborne, Assistant Director, ARC (email)
- Andrew Schroeder, Advisor for Athletics and Director of Galileo Learning Community (email)
- Amy Siegel, Pioneer Scholars Advisor (email)
- Erin Burke, Advisor for Athletics, ARC (email)
- Cassie Book, Director of the Writing Center and Parent Communications (email)
- Debbie Burgin, Tutor Coordinator (email)
- Joanne Godlewski, Secretary (email)
2001 Newburg Road
Louisville, KY 40205
The ARC is Located in the Bellarmine Library, downstairs (Room A26)
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday: 2 p.m. - 8 p.m.