Academic Resource Center (ARC)
The Academic Resource Center organizes advising for the
undergraduate program of the university, with special emphasis on
freshmen and those changing a major after first semester. The ARC also
offers academic support services to Bellarmine undergraduates,
especially those in 100 and 200 level classes. This support takes the
form of individual tutoring, individual and small group writing
tutorials, weekly group study sessions led by older, trained students,
with the intention to teach transferable study skills. Graduate school
preparation services for upperclassmen include GRE and limited GMAT, LSAT and MCAT preparation.
In addition to coordination of advising, academic
support, and graduate school preparation, the ARC is the home of Parent
Communication efforts, with monthly e-newsletters that help inform,
educate, and connect parents of Bellarmine students.
The ARC is located on the B-level of the W.L. Brown Lyons Library. All advising, scheduled tutoring and Writing Center appointments take place on the B-level.
- Erica Osborne, Interim Director of Academic Services, ARC (email)
- Andrew Schroeder, Interim Director of Special Programs, ARC (email)
- Cassie Book, Director of the Writing Center and Parent Communications (email)
- Erin Burke, Advisor for Athletics, ARC (email)
- Sue Davis, Student Success Advocate (email)
- Joanne Godlewski, Secretary (email)
- Maureen McCoy, Tutor Coordinator (email)
- Maureen Norris, Academic Advisor (email)
- Lindsey Peetz-Murray, Director of Pioneer Scholars (email)
- Amy Siegel, Sophomore Advising Specialist (email)
2001 Newburg Road
Louisville, KY 40205
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday: 2 p.m. - 8 p.m.