The Academic Resource Center organizes advising, with special emphasis on first and second year undergraduates, including student athletes, and nursing or health science, biology, and STEM students in preparatory programs. It is home to the Pioneers Scholars Program for first-generation students and coordination of Freshman Focus, and assists in organizing the Galileo and Brown Leadership learning communities. The ARC offers academic support services to students in the form of group and individual tutoring and writing consultations through the Tutoring Center and Writing Center. The ARC also provides GRE preparation resources for Bellarmine students and alumni.
In addition, the ARC is the home of Parent Communication efforts, and creates and distributes monthly e-newsletters that help inform, educate, and connect parents of Bellarmine students.
The ARC is located on the B-level of the W.L. Brown Lyons Library. All advising, scheduled tutoring, and Writing Center appointments take place on the B-level.
- Andrew Schroeder, Director of the ARC (email)
- Cassie Book, Director of the Writing Center and Parent Communications (email)
- Erin Burke, Advisor for Athletics, ARC (email)
- Sue Davis, Student Success Advocate (email)
- Joanne Godlewski, Secretary (email)
- Maureen McCoy, Tutor Coordinator (email)
- Maureen Norris, Academic Advisor (email)
- Lindsey Peetz-Murray, Director of Pioneer Scholars and First Generation Advisor (email)
- Amy Siegel, Sophomore Advising Specialist (email)
- Kristen Wallitsch, Academic Advisor (email)
2001 Newburg Road
Louisville, KY 40205
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday: 2 p.m. - 8 p.m.