The Academic Resource Center organizes advising, with special emphasis on first and second year undergraduates, including student athletes, and nursing or health science, biology, and STEM students in preparatory programs. It is home to the Pioneers Scholars Program for first-generation students and coordination of Freshman Focus, and assists in organizing the Galileo and Brown Leadership learning communities. The ARC offers academic support services to students in the form of group and individual tutoring and writing consultations through the Tutoring Center and Writing Center. The ARC also provides GRE preparation resources for Bellarmine students and alumni.
In addition, the ARC is the home of Parent Communication efforts, and creates and distributes monthly e-newsletters that help inform, educate, and connect parents of Bellarmine students.
The ARC is located on the B-level of the W.L. Brown Lyons Library. Advising, scheduled tutoring, and Writing Center appointments take place on the B-level.
- Shelby Bosi, Project and Operations Manager (email)
- Dr. James Breslin, Dean of Student Success (email)
- Erin Burke, Advisor for Athletics (email)
- Dr. Sue Davis, Student Success Advocate (email)
- Joanne Godlewski, Secretary and Testing Coordinator (email)
- Dr. Maureen Norris, Academic Advisor (email)
- Lindsey Peetz-Murray, Director of Pioneer Scholars and First Generation Advisor (email)
- Andrew Schroeder, Associate Dean of Academic Advising (email)
- Amy Siegel, Sophomore Advising Specialist (email)
- Dr. Kristen Wallitsch, Associate Dean of Academic Support (email)
2001 Newburg Road
Louisville, KY 40205
Monday - Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm.
Tests may be picked up before 5:00pm daily.