The schedules for the Weekly Group Tutoring Sessions will be updated with information on times and locations of tutoring. Dates, times, and courses offered are subject to change due to demand and attendance. Contact the ARC for more details about changes: 502.272.7400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPRING 2016 Tutoring Information
Spring 2016 Tutoring Flyer
SPRING 2016 Weekly Sessions
Weekly group tutoring sessions are available for specific sections for various courses with large enrollments. You do not need to sign up in advance to attend; just show up! Tutors will be prepared to answer your questions about course content covered each week or help you figure out ways to be successful in these courses. See the complete schedule of sessions below:
Spring 2016 Weekly Session Schedule
If you cannot make it to the weekly group tutoring session times, you may be able to schedule an appointment with a tutor at a time that is more convenient.
- All appointments are made no less than 24 hours in advance, and we encourage all students to set up weekly, recurring appointments in order to stay on top of material and get advice from tutors. We respond to appointment requests during business hours only (Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.). If you need an appointment on Monday, please contact us before 4:00 p.m. on Friday.
- These appointment times may have up to 5 students in them; one-on-one tutoring is not guaranteed.
- All scheduled tutoring sessions take place in the ARC, on the B-level of the library.
- Scheduled tutoring may not be available for all sections of all courses; please check our flyer to see what courses we offer.
- If you miss two appointments or cancel the day of your appointment, you will be required to meet with the Tutor Director before you will be allowed to make further appointments.
To request an appointment please fill out the following form (you will be required to log in to your MyBellarmine account):
Request a Scheduled Tutoring Appointment
(If the hyperlink above is not working, log in to My Bellarmine. Click on the "Student" tab in the top right corner, the "ARC" folder in the left menu, and then “Tutoring Request Form.")
If you have questions or do not see a course listed above or in our flyer, please contact us at email@example.com, or 502.272.7400.