SophoMORE Strong - the Bellarmine Way!
Sophomore Year Mission Statement
As a sophomore student at Bellarmine University you will establish a definition of who you are. You will develop a strong sense of self through academic planning, career exploration, personal development, campus and community engagement, and leadership opportunities.
- Become familiar with campus resources particularly Career Development Office
- Explore career options
- Polish your resume or begin to develop a resume
- Get to know your faculty advisor- plan an in person meeting before September ends
- Meet with Amy Siegel the Sophomore Developmental Advisor email@example.com
- Discover and utilize campus resources
- Develop personal and professional relationships
- Consider studying abroad your junior year or summer before junior year