Online Appointment Scheduler
Freshmen & Sophomores, Student ID Number is Password
*Passwords: Freshmen, sophomores, and juniors are pre-registered with their student ID number as the password. All other students, including transfer students, must register. Call 502-272-7400 or email email@example.com if you have trouble logging in.
Fall 2014 Hours and Availability
Main Location, Library B-20
- Monday - Friday Scheduled Appointments: Available as early as 10 a.m. and ending as late as 7 p.m.
- Monday - Friday Walk-in Availability: Monday-Wednesday 5-7 p.m. and Tuesdays and Thursdays 11 a.m.-noon, and Wednesdays 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- Sunday Scheduled Appointments and Walk-in Availability: 2-6 p.m.
School of Communication Satellite, The Fishbowl - SC 203
- Our School of Communication Satellite is an opportunity to assist students in drafting, outlining, revising, and practicing speeches and oral presentations.
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays Scheduled Appointments and Walk-in Availability: 4-7 p.m.
All appointments must be scheduled before midnight the evening prior.
All walk-in availability is first come, first served.
The Writing Center wishes to enhance and improve the writing process for students through peer collaboration and dialogue which fosters critical thinking. Our work focuses primarily on assisting students in analyzing core writing elements such as structure, thesis, transitions, clarity, support, analysis, and synthesis. Our consultants are meant to serve as attentive listeners and exemplary students who can provide appropriate feedback about writing in any format and help students at any stage in the writing process. Our main goal is to help students invest their energies in improving their writing as a form of ongoing education, critical thinking, and preparation for the professional world.
In other words
The Writing Center is for everyone. really. We help writers from any discipline, on all types of writing, and at any stage in the writing process. We believe that all writers, no matter their skill, experience, or expertise, thrive and improve because of feedback and revision. Bellarmine's Writing Center consultants are specially trained to provide that feedback. We want to help you become a better and more confident writer!