Make An Appointment
- Sign-in to your my.bellarmine.edu account.
- Click on the "Student" tab.
- Click the ARC folder on the far left side.
- Click "Schedule an appointment and see our current availability."
- Once you enter the online sign-up system, under the drop down menu "1. Select a Service," choose the service that best fits your needs—probably either “one-on-one writing consultations” or “English as a Second Language Tutorials.”
- You can search by available times or by "staff/resource" (tutor). Click on the time and date you want and fill out the appropriate form. Appointments must be scheduled at least two hours in advance.
If your instructor requires your entire class to visit the writing center for group peer review sessions, you will sign-up through the ARC folder in the Student tab too as indicated above. Instead of choosing "One-on-one," under "1. Select a Service," choose your instructor's name and course number. The times/dates that appear are the only ones available and specified for your class. Select the session and complete the form. Remember, you are required to prepare for these sessions prior to coming by reading and commenting on your peers' writing.
The undergraduate consultants have scheduled hours each semester, during which students can make appointments in advance through the online sign-up system described above; however, writing consultants may occasionally be free during these times if no appointment has been previously scheduled. Students who drop in without an appointment are free to sit down and work with a consultant if there happens to be one available. However, these drop-in hours will be extremely limited. In order to ensure you get the help you need, it's strongly encouraged that you schedule an appointment in advance.