Assistant Dean and Professor
Department of Accounting
Office: Horrigan Hall 012C
Degrees and Schools
Ph.D. – The Florida State University
Master of Science in Accountancy – Central Michigan University
Bachelor of Arts (Economics) – Michigan State University
Research & Teaching Areas
- Not for Profit
- Forensic Accounting
Prior Academic Positions
- North Dakota State University
- Bloomsburg University
Professional Experience, Leadership & Service
- Coopers & Lybrand, audit, 1981-1985
- Tannewitz Corporation, controller, 1985-1988
- Expert Witness, forensics and financial accounting, ongoing
- (2007) “Volunteer Satisfaction: An Analysis of Contributing Factors Among Hospice Workers,” Academy of Accounting and Financial Studies Journal, Vol. 11, Special Issue, 51-64, (with M. Luthy).
- (2004), "The Reverse Auction Environment: A Fundamental Change in Market Efficiency for Intermediate Goods," Journal of Business-to-Business Marketing, Vol. 11, No. 1-2, 61-82, (with J. Schrader and E. Eller).
- (2000), “The Teaching of Forensic Accounting in the United States,” Journal of Forensic Accounting, Vol. 1, No. 1, 135-146, (with T. Buckhoff).