Certificate in Perioperative Nursing
This program, which prepares registered nurses for basic entry into operating room practice, requires a commitment of 4 classroom hours and 4 clinical hours per week for 9 weeks. Classes are held at Suburban Hospital and clinical hours are worked at Louisville-area hospitals.
- Earn 78.3 contact hours. Textbook required. Enrollment limited to 20.
- Instructors: Michele Harbin RN, BSN, MBA, CNOR, is a System Educator, Surgical Services, Norton Healthcare Institute for Nursing; Linda Boley, RN, MSN, CNOR, is a Perioperative Educator, Norton Suburban Hospital.
- PROF 319 / 9 Mondays / Sept. 9 - Nov. 4
- 4:30 - 8:30 p.m. / Clinical hours - mutually agreed upon times TBD at first class meeting
- $349 ($399 after Sept. 2)
This program has been approved for 37.8 contact hours by Bellarmine
University. (KBN Provider #3-00031-12-17-12-2-2-2). Kentucky Board of Nursing approval
of an individual provider does not constitute endorsement of program
content. For successful completion the participant must attend the
program in its entirety.