The SHRM Learning System® for PHR®/SPHR® Certification Preparation
Create your competitive advantage. The 2014 SHRM Learning System® for PHR®/SPHR® Certification Preparation is filled with unique features, including innovative SmartStudy tools that help streamline your study time and build confidence for passing the certification exam. It includes six modules covering the entire HR Certiifcation Institute 'in the HR Certifcation Instituody of knowledge so you'll learn everything you need for the PHR or SPHR exam. Modules were updated to reflect the new HR practice and legislation in the HR Certification Institute's body of knowledge.
More Ways to Learn
Whatever your learning style, you'll find ways to test your knowledge and build confidence. Use the interactive case study and other supplemental study materials:
- Quickstarts - guided overviews for each module
- Assessment - determine current knowledge and gaps areas
- Tests - more than 1,000 questions for testing knowledge and comprehension
- Post-test - weighted and balanced to mimic the scored PHR/SPHR exam
- Online Resource Center - includes downloadable audio and webcasts, flashcards, HR updates, related links, feedback feature and more
Choose the Classroom Version or the Online Format
SHRM Learning System® - CLASSROOM
- A structured environment that enhances learning
- An experienced, dynamic instructor explains and applies concepts
- Opportunities to network and share experiences
PROF 272 / 12 Thursdays / Feb. 13 - May 1 / 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. / $1,149 includes learning modules and access to the Online Resource Center and mastery tests for 18 months ($1,199 after Feb. 3).
SHRM Learning System® - ONLINE
- Access the course 24/7
- High quality facilitation with an expert in the HR field
- Cost effective - no travel required
Includes video presentations of course material
Minimum System Requirements: For an optimum viewing experience, we highly recommend students use Firefox or Google Chrome as their browser. To access course documents, Windows XP Operating System (or newer) and Office 2007 (or newer) are required.
PROF 407 / Online / Feb. 17 - May 5 / $1,299 includes learning modules and access to the Online Resource Center and mastery tests for 18 months ($1,349 after Feb. 3).
Tuition payment plan available through Sallie Mae. Call 502.272.8161 to learn more. Click here to register online.
Instructor (BOTH FORMATS): Nancye M. Combs, SPHR, has 35 years of executive management experience. She has presented hundreds of programs, consulted with more than 500 clients worldwide, and serves as an expert witness on issues related to employment practices.
Note: The HR Certification Institute requires that HR professionals who plan to sit for the PHR or SPHR exams have a combination of demonstrated work experience and education. For information on eligibility requirements, visit hrci.org/HRCertification.