This course will give you a solid overview of the key aspects of HR and provide tools you can immediately put to use in your organization. The content is newly updated with the latest HR regulations, trends and best practices. Along with classroom interaction with peers and the instructor, case study exercises threaded throughout the program provide opportunities to practice applying newly acquired HR skills during training prior to using them on the job.
Who can benefit from this course?
- New and junior HR practitioners who need to increase their knowledge base
- Small business owners or office managers who perform the HR function for their company
- Business managers who want to learn basic HR best practices to avoid costly litigation
- New or experienced managers interested in learning more about employee management skills
- Representatives selling or supporting HR systems and services
- Job seekers who are investigating HR as a new career option
You will gain practical expertise that can immediately impact job performance, a strong foundation of HR knowledge and competencies to become a better business person, an understanding of the latest laws and regulations to help reduce the risk of costly litigation, recertification credit hours and a certificate upon completion.
5 Thursdays / Sept. 21 - Oct. 19 / 6 - 9 p.m. / $549, includes Reference Book, Activities Book, and Web-based study tools and resources.
Register ONLINE for course # CEPR 150.