How Do I Become An Authorized User?
For a pdf of these instructions, click here.
Students can give others (parents or other Authorized Users) the ability to access their account information and make payments on their behalf. To add an authorized user, a student should follow these instructions:
- Go to http://my.bellarmine.edu and login using your ID and password
- Click on the [STUDENT] tab
- Click on the (My Account Information) on the left side of screen
- Click on (Add New) in the Parent/Authorized User Logins box
- Follow instructions….add User ID Number/enter e-mail address of user/Click OK!!
Below is how your screen will look:
Students will automatically be notified via their Bellarmine e-mail accounts when monthly statements are available for viewing as well as when students or a parent/authorized user has made an online payment.
Students MUST enroll parents/authorized users for them to be able to login and view/pay your bill!!
Payments can be made with eCheck (free option) or Mastercard, Discover, American Express (2.75% credit card fee).