Payment Profiles & History
This is where Students and Authorized Users can view payments that have been made online. This information is shown on the main screen under “Your Recent Payments”.
Authorized Users may save multiple profiles to pay from different bank accounts. You may add payment methods during the checkout process. Any saved accounts will be displayed on the main screen under “Saved Accounts”.
Secure, Fast and Friendly
The Bursar’s Office at Bellarmine University is pleased to provide the following technology for managing your student account. Students can view your account online; create guest logins for parents and other authorized users to make payments on your account; set-up direct deposit of refunds, and much more.
In order to provide the best service 24 hours a day 7 days a week Bellarmine has partnered with CASHNet, an industry leader in providing commerce solutions in higher education. The site offers support from 9 am to 8 pm Eastern time at 1.800.339.8131.
Through CASHNet, students and other authorized users can:
- View/print prepared statements
- View balances and make payments online
- View recent transaction history online
- Manage multiple payment profiles.
How to Pay your Bellarmine Tuition
Students will receive a mailed Statement of Account, summarizing your charges and credits. This statement will also be presented online through the http://my.bellarmine.edu portlet located on the (My Account Information) page of your [Student] tab. This is your CASHNet interface. You, your parent, or other authorized users can pay for your Bellarmine education in the following ways:
- Cash: least expensive in terms of NO extra costs paid
- E-check: FREE ONLINE OPTION, same as cash
- Check: mailed directly to the University, cost of postage, check, and envelope
- Installment Plan: Processed online with an enrollment fee of $35 per semester; no interest charged if set up for full out-of-pocket balance. Options include:
- Fall Only – Payments start June 1 for 6 month payment plan, July 1 for 5 month plan, August 1 for 4 month plan and September 1 for 3 month plan
- Spring Only – Payments start December 1 for 5 month payment plan, January 1 for 4 month plan and February 1 for 3 month plan.
- Payment in Full by the due date: interest charged at 1.5% per month on any balance owed
- Credit Card: Credit cards are not accepted at the Bursar’s window or over the phone. Credit card payments must be made online through CASHNet. All Payments by credit card (MasterCard, American Express, and Discover) are accepted and processed by CASHNet. A 2.75% convenience fee is charged by CASHNet for this service. There are no service fees for e-check payments. VISA is not currently accepted due to their rules which would require that all transactions, including checks, incur the service fee.
If you have any questions, please contact the Bursar at (502) 272-8264, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply stop by our office on the second floor of Horrigan Hall. We are here to help!