To apply for federal and state assistance, all students must complete the Free
Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Students can submit this form via
the Internet at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Some important
considerations to note:
- File early. Apply for financial aid every year after October 1. Apply
as early as possible to maximize your eligibility for federal and
state grants, loans, and other resources.
- A FAFSA must be filed every year that a student is in school.
- Ask questions. Contact the Office of Financial Aid at 502.272.7300 or 800.274.4723 if you have any questions. Also, ask about the financial aid
workshops offered during the year.
- Bellarmine's school code is #001954
- Complete your FAFSA online