Employee Wellness Fitness Classes
Class Schedule for January 2nd – April 27th
- Bootcamp: This ultimate cardio and strength workout never has a dull moment as it combines cardio moves, athletic drills, and strength training! This exciting class aims to burn calories and tone your body through intense cardio intervals and strength training.
- Pilates: Pilates uses a series of controlled, flowing exercises designed to strengthen spinal muscles, tone abdominal muscles, and assist in maintaining proper body alignment. Relieve physical and mental stress while focusing on coordination of the body, mind, and spirit.
- Zumba®: JOIN THE PARTY! Motivating Latin/International music is combined with fun moves letting you dance away your worries. Cardio interval training is used in combination with fast and slow rhythms that will help tone and sculpt your body.
Please send an email to Stacy Crigler, Recreation Intern, firstname.lastname@example.org, to register.
What to expect with personal training.
Whether you need to lose weight, obtain nutrition advice, get healthy, or start from the very beginning a personal trainer will help you achieve your health and fitness goals! Each BU employee can take advantage of two FREE personal training sessions*. Based upon your needs and experience a personal trainer can assist with the development of a basic fitness program or provide an orientation to the fitness equipment.
* Each session is 60 minutes in length.
How do I get started?
- Complete the required personal training forms available below or at the SURF front desk.
- Send your personal training forms to Stacy Crigler, Director of Recreation, email@example.com.
- You will be contacted within 2-3 business days to discuss your forms and set up your first personal training session.
Personal Training Forms
Employee Personal Training Form (pdf)
Physical Activity Readiness Form (pdf)
Please contact Stacy Crigler, Recreation Intern, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you need further assistance.