CIEE Summer Study Abroad Application Process
For Bellarmine University
In order to be approved to participate in a BU study abroad program, you will need to complete the following forms for Bellarmine and bring them into the International Programs Office (Miles Hall 146-148).
Please feel free to set up an appointment with the study abroad advisor to discuss your scholarship options. Most summer scholarship deadlines are from December to mid-February.
All forms listed above must be turned in PRIOR TO the CIEE program application deadline. Please contact the Study Abroad Coordinator (Erica Ward 502.272.8423) if you have questions about the application process.
- You will need to complete the CIEE application for the program you are applying, print it out, and bring it to the IPO (Miles Hall 146-148) for approval and signature.
- You will need to complete all additional required CIEE forms and documents.
- You will need to attach the deposit to your application.
After acceptance into a CIEE program and prior to departure:
- You must attend a MANDATORY pre-departure meeting for all Bellarmine CIEE participants. This will be held on the Bellarmine campus in late March - April. The IPO will contact you with the location, date, and time.
- You must complete and sign the pre-departure orientation attendance form. (pdf)
- You must complete all required CIEE Study Abroad forms that will be sent to you from the CIEE Office.
- You will need to come to the IPO (Miles 146-148) to pick up your Bellarmine Emergency ID card and verify that all of the information we have in your file is up to date.