CCSA Study Abroad Application Process
For Bellarmine University
In order to be approved to participate in a BU study abroad program, you will need to complete the following forms for Bellarmine and bring them into the IPO (Miles Hall 146-148).
Please feel free to set up an appointment with the Study Abroad Advisor to discuss your scholarship options. Most summer scholarship deadlines are from December to mid-February. All forms listed above must be turned in PRIOR TO the CCSA February 24 program application deadline. Please contact the Study Abroad Advisor (Erica Ward 502.272.8423) if you have questions about the application process.
- You will need to fill out the CCSA online application, www.ccsa.cc print it out, and bring it to the IPO (Miles Hall 146-148) for approval and signature.
- You will need to attach a $200/$300 deposit to your application. This should be in the form of a check or money order made out to CCSA. You may also pay this by credit card by calling the CCSA office 1-800-319-6015.
- You will receive notification of your acceptance in the beginning of March.
After Acceptance After acceptance into a CCSA program and prior to departure:
- CCSA Checklist (pdf)
- Pre-departure Orientation Form (pdf)
- You must attend a MANDATORY pre-departure meeting for all Bellarmine CCSA participants. This will be held on the Bellarmine campus in late March – early April. The IPO will contact you with the location, date, and time.
- You must complete and sign the Pre-Departure Orientation Attendance Form.
- You must complete all required CCSA Study Abroad forms that will be sent to you from the CCSA Office.
- You will need to come to the IPO (Miles 146-148) to pick up your Bellarmine Emergency ID card and verify that all of the information we have in your file is up to date.