For Bellarmine University
In order to be approved to participate in a BU study abroad program, you will need to complete the following forms for Bellarmine and bring them into the OSAIL (CNHH 111).
Please feel free to set up an appointment with the Study Abroad Advisor to discuss your scholarship options. Most summer scholarship deadlines are from December to mid-February. All forms listed above must be turned in PRIOR TO the CCSA final application deadline. Please contact the Study Abroad Advisor if you have questions about the application process.
- You will need to fill out the CCSA online application, found at www.ccsa.cc. The OSAIL will not approve your CCSA application until you submit ALL BU application materials (see above).
- For your CCSA online application to be considered complete, you will need to pay the application fee, either $150 (by the early deadline) or $250 (regular deadline). You can pay by credit card online or by calling the CCSA office 1-270-745-4487, by check, by e-check, or by money order.
- For summer programs, you will receive notification of your acceptance in the beginning of March. The first program payment will also be in the beginning of March with the second program payment due in the beginning of April. For winter programs, you will receive notification of your acceptance in the beginning of October. The first program payment will be due mid-October with the second program payment due in late October/the beginning of November.
After Acceptance After acceptance into a CCSA program and prior to departure:
- You must attend a MANDATORY Pre-Departure Orientation for all Bellarmine CCSA participants. This orientation will be held on the Bellarmine campus in late March – early April (for summer programs) and in November (for winter programs). The OSAIL will contact you with the location, date, and time.
- You must complete and submit to the OSAIL (CNHH 111) the Pre-Departure Orientation Attendance Form. This form must be signed by the student and parent/guardian.
- You must complete all required CCSA Study Abroad forms that will be sent to you from the CCSA Office.
- You will need to come to the OSAIL (CNHH 111) to pick up your Bellarmine Emergency ID card and verify that all of the information we have in your file is up to date.