In order to insure a successful and safe study abroad experience, the Bellarmine International Programs Office (IPO) requires that the following steps be taken as part of the study abroad application process.
Spanish Studies Abroad Application Process
For Bellarmine University
In order to be approved to participate in a BU study abroad program, you will need to complete the following forms for Bellarmine and bring them into the International Programs Office (Miles Hall 146-149).
- The Bellarmine Study Abroad Application
- A letter of recommendation from a Bellarmine Faculty member (This should be sent to the International Programs Office, Miles Hall 146-149)
- The Bellarmine Release Agreement and Emergency Contact Forms
- Bellarmine encourages all students to apply for study abroad scholarships. For a complete listing please click here.
Please feel free to set up an appointment with the study abroad advisor to discuss your scholarship options. Most summer scholarship deadlines are in December through mid-February. All forms listed above must be turned in PRIOR TO the Spanish Studies program application deadline. Please contact the Study Abroad Advisor (Bridget Klein 272-8423) if you have questions about the application process.
For Spanish Studies Abroad
You will need to fill out the Spanish Studies Abroad online application and complete any forms they may require.
After Acceptance After acceptance into a Spanish Studies program and prior to departure:
- Pre-Departure Checklist (pdf)
- Pre-Departure Orientation Form (pdf)
- You must attend a MANDATORY pre-departure meeting for all Bellarmine Spanish Studies participants. This will be held on the Bellarmine campus. The IPO will contact you with the location, date, and time.