KIIS Summer Study Abroad Application Process
For Bellarmine University:
In order to be approved to participate in a BU study abroad program, you will need to complete the following forms for Bellarmine and bring them into the International Programs Office (Miles Hall 146-148) no later than February 15th (for summer programs) or October 15th (for winter programs).
- Go to www.kiis.org. The KIIS online application and directions are found at this link. The IPO will not approve your KIIS application until you submit ALL BU application materials (see above).
- For your KIIS online application to be considered complete, you will need to pay the application fee of $250. You can pay by credit card online or via the KIIS office 1-800-319-6015, by check, or by money order.
- You will receive notification of your acceptance in the beginning of March. The first program payment will be due on March 15th (for summer programs) or November 1st (for winter programs). The second program payment will be due April 15th (for summer programs) or December 1st (for winter programs).
After Acceptance After acceptance into a KIIS program and prior to departure:
- You must attend an on-campus MANDATORY Pre-Departure Orientation for all Bellarmine KIIS participants. This orientation will be held on the Bellarmine campus in late March – early April. The IPO will contact you with the location, date, and time.
- You must also attend the mandatory KIIS Pre-Departure Orientation held at WKU in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- You must complete and submit to the IPO (Miles 146-148) the Pre-Departure Orientation Attendance Form. This form must be signed by the student and parent/guardian.
- You must complete all required KIIS/WKU Study Abroad forms that will be sent to you from the KIIS Office.
- You will need to come to the IPO (Miles 146-148) to pick up your Bellarmine Emergency ID card and verify that all of the information we have in your file is up to date.