The MBA curriculum is divided into three sections: the integrated core, international management and three electives. The curriculum focuses on providing a strategic perspective for general managers. Specific requirements include:
Foundations of Strategy
- MBA 701 Economic Analysis Techniques
- MBA 702 Business Skills for the Global Manager*
- MBA 703 Accounting Analysis Techniques
- MBA 704 Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- MBA 705 Financial Management for Strategy
- MBA 706 Marketing for Strategy
- MBA 707 Legal and Regulatory Environment for Strategy
- MBA 708 Entrepreneurial Strategy
- MBA 709 Strategic Human Resource Management
- MBA 710 Quantitative Management and Strategy
- MBA 711 Strategic Management
International Management and Electives
- MBA 720 International Management or
MBA 721 Issues in Global Management
Students are required to take three MBA elective courses. The purpose of the three electives is to allow adequate material for reasonable breadth in the MBA program.
*EMBA students replace MBA 702 with: MBA 712 Business Communications (1), MBA 713 Business Creativity (1), and MBA 714 Cross-Cultural Management (1).
MBA concentrations available in:
- Healthcare Leadership
- Strategic Consulting
Questions? E-mail or call us at 502.272.7200.