Choosing a college can be hard, but learning about Bellarmine University is easy.
High school students and their parents can experience a preview of life at Bellarmine on Discover Day, at 1 p.m. on September 19. The program offers a tour of Bellarmine’s growing campus, a chance to meet faculty members, and the opportunity to make friends with other students who are considering attending Bellarmine.
Participants can read the agenda and register online
During Discover Day, participants will:
- see a classroom setting, where a 12 to 1 student to faculty ratio means that most learning takes place in small groups, rather than large auditoriums.
- find out how Bellarmine ensures that 100 percent of students receive some form of financial assistance.
- hear about several ways students can receive assistance if they find a particular class challenging.
- learn about opportunities to enhance the academic experience, such as sports teams and studying abroad.
- appreciate that Bellarmine helps students find internships to extend their learning experience beyond the classroom, and even helps graduates find jobs.
“For sixty years, Bellarmine has enjoyed a reputation for academic excellence,” said Dr. Joseph J. McGowan, president of Bellarmine University. “In recent years, our beautiful campus has grown to offer a richer experience to students in all areas of academic and social life. We invite prospective students and their parents to come discover the many benefits of studying at Bellarmine.” About Bellarmine
Bellarmine University is an independent Catholic university offering more than 50 majors, as well as graduate degree programs, a doctor of nursing practice and a doctor of physical therapy. U.S. News & World Report and the Princeton Review consistently rank Bellarmine among America’s best institutions for higher education. The university is celebrating 60 years of academic excellence for lives of leadership and service.