Bellarmine is one of the nation’s best colleges, according to The Princeton Review.
The 2016 edition of The Princeton Review's annual "Best Colleges" publication -- which includes only the top 15 percent of America’s four-year colleges -- recognizes 380 distinguished institutions. The list is determined partially through surveys of more than 136,000 students nationwide.
Here's what students who responded to the survey had to say about Bellarmine:
- “Self-directed research opportunities” and sense of community are “absolutely incredible.”
- Bellarmine is a “high-energy school completely focused on academics.”
- Professors “love their students” and “will do whatever it takes to help them succeed,” including being “readily available for assistance outside of class.”
- The school’s freshman orientation helps make “anyone and everyone who comes to campus feel welcome,” and “it seems like everyone knows everyone.”
- “I’ve been able to obtain great leadership roles on campus that will help me in the future.”
- “Nobody appears ashamed to be themselves by openly expressing their personality and views.”
- “There are always events on campus” and school-hosted events around town “are a weekly thing.”
Read Bellarmine’s entire profile in The Princeton Review.