The Purchasing Department will place orders for individuals, in order to make available to them any discounts allowed by our vendors, provided this service does not disrupt normal purchasing operation and procedures, and provided the individual makes previous arrangements as to the method of paying the accounts. Purchases made for individuals are subject to the Kentucky Sales Tax.
For those purchases expected to total $500 or more, the employee must provide prepayment prior to approval being granted by the issuance of a Purchase Order.
The purchase would be made in accordance with the approved purchasing policies and procedures of the University. For questions, contact Purchasing.
(Vendors who offer a discount to Bellarmine Employees with the need to go through Purchasing via a purchase order.)
- CDW Government-discounts vary by item
- Eastview Auto Parts
- Grainger Inc.
- Johnstone Supply
- Louisville Drywall
- Masters Supply Company
- Plumbers Supply Company
- Porter Paints--Porter Paint Pricing
- SWH Supply
- Trane Parts Center
(Vendors who offer a discount to Bellarmine Employees without the need to go through Purchasing.)
- OfficeMax--OM Bellarmine Employee Purchase
- Louisville Zoo -- online discounted tickets for Adults and Children (ages 3-11). Click on the line and pay with a credit card. ONLINE DISCOUNT PROGRAM FOR CORPORATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS
- Sherwin Williams-discount off all items in the store (varies by product line), any location, with "Employee Discount Card" which may be picked up from the Purchasing Office, Horrigan Hall, Room 206. Sherwin William Pricing
- Check's Cafe (10% discount on lunch by presenting Bellarmine ID)
- Hikes Point Paint and Wallpaper--Benjamin Moore and Coronado paints (go to store and when it is time to pay explain that you are purchasing on Bellarmine's account, Job #2). Pricing
- S & J Lighting (cost + 10%) to Bellarmine employees, contact Steve Parsley
- The Trend for appliances (Gidgett Taylor) and technology and electronics (Bob Sims)
- T-Mobile USA Inc, 10% discount Carole Paris (Account Executive), email@example.com, 502-291-6755. Complete this form on-line and e-mail to the e-mail address provided on the form.
- Verizon Wireless (15% discount to Bellarmine Community); complete this form following the instructions and fax it as instructed for the discount. You are required to complete the End User Enrollment for an existing Verizon Wireless account to obtain the discount. You should read and follow the requirements on the Enrollment to obtain the discount. VerizonWirelessExisting End User Enrollment
- Sears http://www.searscommercial.com/bellarmineuniversity/ via the Commercial Department.
- Fifth Third Bank employee and alumni banking privileges, specials and discounts.
If you are already with Fifth Third Bank, you may still sign up for the privileges of banking as a Bellarmine Employee. Simply e-mail JenniferG.Yates@53.com or call Jennifer at (502) 562-8142. Jennifer will code your account (Code 313) as a recipient of the Bellarmine Employee benefits.
- AT&T Mobility--The employee discount promo code is 2595308 (15% MRC discount) on your personal cell phone or new contract account with AT&T Mobility. The website link for enrollment is included. You may also take the form to any retail location along with a Bellarmine pay stub or Bellarmine ID reflecting Staff and/or Faculty and enroll for the 15% MRC discount. Existing and newly established contracts qualify.
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car -- your credit card required for payment at checkout, but you receive the Bellarmine University corporate rates. Our rates do not include the insurance coverage as Bellarmine has a separate rental car insurance policy. You may wish to accept the insurance or decline, your decision based on your personal insurance coverage.
- GovConnection--For Bellarmine University Employees, link for ordering.
- Wyndham Hotel Group
- Smoketown USA, located on the corner of Oak and Logan. Every Wednesday, show your Bellarmine ID and for dinner receive 10% off your entree. Couples receive 50% off on one entree when you purchase one of equal or lesser value. Groups of up to 6 people will receive a free home made brownie when you finish dinner.
Other Offers to Bellarmine University Employees:
Costco Membership—simply go to the Customer Service desk and apply. Basic membership is $50.
Sam’s Club Membership—simply to to the Customer Service desk, show Bellarmine ID and apply. Basic membership is $35.