Your Life Outfitter
Bellarmine's Career Development professionals are committed to helping students and alumni with career planning, career information, employment, internship and graduate school services. Click the social media icons below to get connected and stay in touch with Bellarmine students, alumni, faculty, staff, employers and parents.
Online Career Resources
The following resources are free to all Bellarmine students and alumni. Please contact us if you need assistance. We look forward to working with you.
Use CollegeCentral to search for job, internship and volunteer opportunities; submit online applications; schedule on-campus interviews; register for events and workshops; view career advice articles and podcasts; access the mentoring network; and more. Login instructions
Using What Can I Do With This Major?, learn about the wide variety of career options available in your field of interest, including details about typical industries and employers, strategies to prepare for your future career and links to professional associations, job outlook information and other resources.
Bellarmine students, faculty, staff and alumni have free lifetime access to MyPlan, a system which allows users to take 4 assessments and to explore careers that may be a good match. To use the system:
1. Go to bellarmine.myplan.com
2. Create a free account and complete all information.
3. On the second page, specify your current level of education and the highest level you plan to complete. Enter Bellarmine’s exclusive license code “M9ASCNFB”
4. Check the box labeled “Share results with career advisor?” so that your career specialist can better assist you. (NOTE: This license code is to be used only by members of the Bellarmine community. Abuse will be reported to MyPlan.com and non-Bellarmine accounts will be removed.)
5. Click the “Submit Registration” button to get to the “Welcome” screen, then click on “Community Profile” to edit your public profile, community preferences and personal image.
6. You now have full access to all of the resources within MyPlan.
7. Click on the “Assessments” tab at the top of the page to take any of the four assessments and to view your Career Match results.
8. Contact the Career Development Center at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your results with a career specialist.