We are Moving!
On Tuesday, April 19, the Career Development Center will be moving to Centro. Come visit us on the first floor.
The Career Development office serves Bellarmine students and alumni with career planning services, including job opportunities not posted elsewhere. Employers in the Louisville region understand the value of hiring Bellarmine grads, and our office serves as a liaison between BU students, alums and the local and regional job market. Our services include career guidance, employment, internship and graduate school services. We invite you to explore the services available on this site but also to visit us in person in our offices in Student Affairs Suite on the second floor of Treece Hall.
Online Career Resources
The following resources are free to all Bellarmine students and alumni. Please contact us if you need assistance. We look forward to working with you.
Use CollegeCentral to search for job, internship and volunteer opportunities; submit online applications; schedule on-campus interviews; register for events and workshops; view career advice articles and podcasts; access the mentoring network; and more. Login instructions
Using What Can I Do With This Major?, learn about the wide variety of career options available in your field of interest, including details about typical industries and employers, strategies to prepare for your future career and links to professional associations, job outlook information and other resources.
Bellarmine students, faculty, staff and alumni have free lifetime access to MyPlan, a system which allows users to take 4 assessments and to explore careers that may be a good match. To use the system:
- Go to bellarmine.myplan.com
- Create a free account and complete all information.
- On the second page, specify your current level of education and the highest level you plan to complete. Enter Bellarmine’s exclusive license code “CNNXZPY2”
- Check the box labeled “Share results with career advisor?” so that your career specialist can better assist you. (NOTE: This license code is to be used only by members of the Bellarmine community. Abuse will be reported to MyPlan.com and non-Bellarmine accounts will be removed.)
- Click the “Submit Registration” button to get to the “Welcome” screen, then click on “Community Profile” to edit your public profile, community preferences and personal image.
- You now have full access to all of the resources within MyPlan.
- Click on the “Assessments” tab at the top of the page to take any of the four assessments and to view your Career Match results.
- Contact the Career Development Center at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your results with a career specialist.