Review the Career Action Plan for a list of suggested activities to pursue throughout your four years as an undergraduate student. Then use the following resources to discover, develop and apply your strengths in school, work and life.
- StrengthsQuest - Based on the Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment developed by the Gallup Organization, identifies your top five themes of talent. Online access code for the assessment and related content is $15, which individuals can pay online by credit card.
- CareerLeader - Assessments of interests, motivations and skills specifically for those pursuing careers in business. Separate versions for undergraduate and graduate students cost $95, which individuals can purchase online.
- Tip Sheets for Career Development - A collection of handouts and articles about career development, including information about career action plans, personal assessments and choosing a major.
- Individual Career Counseling - FREE one-on-one advising by Career Development staff. Please contact us to schedule an appointment.
- MyPlan Careers - Comprehensive information, videos and statistics for hundreds of career paths.
- What Can I Do With This Major? - Information about over 75 majors and potential areas of employment, employers and strategies to land a job related to your studies.
- Career Fairs, Workshops and Seminars - Interact face-to-face with employers, recruiters, alumni and other experts.
- CareerTV - Thousands of videos on careers, employers and industries.
- CollegeCentral Mentoring Network - Connect with Bellarmine students, alumni, faculty, staff, employers, recruiters, parents and mentors.
- More Major and Career Options - Additional information from UNC-Wilmington.
- Other Career Information Websites - General and specialized career websites.