Be prepared for your interviews! Here are a number of ways to improve your interviewing skills.
- Mock Interviews - Participate in the Mock Interview Program, offered once each semester. In 30-minute time slots, Employment Professionals, Alumni Career Consultants, Career Development staff and others conduct practice interviews and provide feedback to students seeking internships or full-time employment.
- Workshops - Various other events and activities are offered at the beginning of the fall and spring recruiting seasons to help students prepare for their job search, interviews, graduate school admission and more.
- Handouts and Articles - Access a wealth of advice using our Interviewing Tip Sheets.
- Interviewing Booklet - You may download a free copy of Bellarmine University's Interviewing Booklet (29 pages).
- Job Choices Online - These online publications cover topics such as interviewing, resumes, cover letters, job search, networking, social media and more.
After using the above resources to strengthen your interviewing skills, you will be ready to participate in on-campus and off-campus interviews. If you will be interviewing on-campus, we ask that you read, sign and return the On-Campus Interviewing Agreement.