The Career Development staff is available for one-on-one counseling and advising for students and alumni. We are here as an objective resource for individuals who are "undecided, "very focused" and everywhere in between. Here are some of the reasons students and alumni seek our guidance.
- Writing, reviewing and strengthening resumes and cover letters.
- Personal assistance in the search for job, internship and educational opportunities.
- Preparation for all kinds of interview situations.
- Objective help in evaluating, negotiating and responding to offers.
- Interpretation of career assessment results.
- Discussion about potential careers, majors and activities.
- Help with international student employment.
- Identification of appropriate career services, programs and resources.
- Advice for career advancement and transition.
Please contact us for information and assistance by phone or email, or to schedule a face-to-face meeting with one of us. Please complete our Counseling Form and email it, fax it or bring it with you so that we are better prepared to help you.