The primary objective of the Diversity and Inclusion Committee is to provide administrative oversight to the diversity and inclusion initiatives offered by the Office of Identity and Inclusion. Board members also serve as the liaison on diversity and inclusions initiatives in their respective academic or administrative departments. Ultimately, the committee strives to acknowledge and celebrate − through the development and implementation of programs and policies − the diverse experiences within the Bellarmine community. The members of the Diversity and Inclusion Committee are appointed by the Assistant Vice-President for Student Affairs.
The members of the Identity and Inclusion Advisory Board are appointed by the Assistant Vice-President for Student Affairs and Identity and Inclusion.
- Patrick Englert, Assistant Vice President of Student Affairs
- Dr. James Breslin, Dean of Student Success
- Dr. Gary Petiprin, Director Counseling Center
- Dr. Anne Bucalos, Director of Faculty Development
- Tamekka Cornelius, Director, Office of Identity and Inclusion
- Dr. Christy McGee, Faculty, Education
- Dr. Kristen Wallitsch, Assistant Dean, Academic Resource Center
- Andrew Schroeder, Associate Dean, Academic Resource Center
- Dr. Jay Gatrell, Vice Provost, Academic Affairs
- Dr. Daniel Castner, Faculty, Education
- Leslie Ashford, Director, Residence Life
- Lynn Bynum, Chief Human Resource Officer
- Dr. Matisa Wilbon, Faculty, Sociology