OMA Advisory Board
The purpose of the Multicultural Advisory Board is to provide administrative oversight in the development, implementation and assessment of multicultural initiatives created by the Office of Multicultural Affairs at Bellarmine University.
The members of the Multicultural Advisory Board are appointed by the Assistant Vice-President for Student Affairs and Multicultural Affairs.
Two meetings are held during the fall and spring semester of the academic year.
Advisory Board Members
- School of Business-Ms. Pat Carver (May 2012)
- School of Nursing and Health Sciences-Dr. Sue Davis (May 2012)
- School of Communication-Dr. Lara Needham (May 2014)
- School of Education-Mr. Carl Williams (May 2014)
- School of Continuing and Professional Studies (open)
- Bellarmine College-Dr. Lee Williams (May 2014)
- Ms. Mari Graham (Student) (May 2012)
- Dr. David Mahan, Director of Institutional Research (Staff)
- Mr. Sean Ryan, Vice-President for Enrollment Management (Staff)
- Ms. Lynn Bynum, Chief Human Resources Officer (Staff)
- Dr. Hannah Clayborne (Chair)