OMA Advisory Board
The purpose of the Multicultural Advisory Board is to provide administrative oversight in the development, implementation and assessment of multicultural initiatives created by the Office of Multicultural Affairs at Bellarmine University.
The members of the Multicultural Advisory Board are appointed by the Assistant Vice-President for Student Affairs and Multicultural Affairs.
Three meetings are held during the fall and spring semester of the academic year.
Advisory Board Members
- Dr. Julie Toner - School of Business (May 2014)
- Dr. Elizabeth Fitzgerald - School of Nursing and Health Sciences (May 2014)
- Dr. Lara Needham - School of Communication (May 2014)
- Dr. Bernard Minnis - School of Education (May 2015)
- School of Continuing and Professional Studies (open)
- Dr. Lee Williams - Bellarmine College (May 2014)
- Ms. Cierra Williams (Student) (May 2014)
- Director of Institutional Research (Staff)
- Dr. Sean Ryan, Vice-President for Enrollment Management (Staff)
- Ms. Lynn Bynum, Chief Human Resources Officer (Staff)
- Dr. Hannah Clayborne, AVP for Student Affairs and Multicultural Affairs (Chair)