The purpose of the Multicultural Advisory Board is to provide administrative oversight in the development, implementation and assessment of multicultural initiatives created by the Office of Multicultural Affairs at Bellarmine University.
The members of the Multicultural Advisory Board are appointed by the Assistant Vice-President for Student Affairs and Multicultural Affairs.
Three meetings are held during the fall and spring semester of the academic year.
Advisory Board Members
- Ms. Lynn Bynum-Chief Human Resources Officer
- Dr. Hannah Clayborne-AVP-Student Affairs and Multicultural Affairs (Chair)
- Dr. Rob Kingsolver-Dean, School of Environmental Studies (May 2017)
- Dr. Lara Needham-Dean, School of Communication (May 2016)
- Ms. Ronda Purdy-Coordinator, Disability Services (May 2016)
- Dr. Sean Ryan-Vice-President for Enrollment Management/Dean, School of Continuing and Professional Studies
- Dr. Julie Toner-Professor, School of Business (May 2015)
- Dr. Mark Wiegand-Dean, School of Nursing and Health Sciences (May 2017)
- Ms. Cierra Williams-(Student) (May 2015)
- Dr. Lee Williams-Assistant Professor, Bellarmine College (May 2015)