What is the RecRewards Program?
The RecRewards Program rewards freshmen for getting involved in recreation & fitness programs at the SuRF Center (Sport, Recreation & Fitness Center). Earn POINTS and receive PRIZES by participating in SuRF ACTIVITIES!
How do I sign up?
- Fill out a registration card.
- Drop off your registration form at the SuRF front desk and pick up a scorecard to track your activities and points.
- Registration for RecRewards is October 1-20
How do I earn points?
- Earn points October 12 - December 1!
- Present your scorecard and Student ID to the front desk at the SuRF after completing an activity listed below.
- Receive a stamp on your card to obtain points for participating in a RecRewards activity.
How do I win prizes?
The more points you earn, the more prizes you can win! Bring your scorecard to the Front Desk to cash in your points for the prizes listed below. SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED! Prizes must be redeemed by December 1.
Activities and Points
- 2 points: Join our Facebook group
- 2 points: Attend an intramural sporting event (max: 10 points)
- 2 points: Complete the online wellness assessment and turn in a printed copy of your results to the SuRF front desk.
- 2 points: Turn in a completed surf information quiz to the SuRF Front desk.
- 2 points: Complete the online personal food plan and turn in a printed copy to the SuRF front desk.
- 2 points: Get your blood pressure checked by Nurse Alice
- 5 points: Attend a group fitness class (max: 20 points)
- 5 points: Register for RecRewards
- 5 points: Visit the Scary SuRF on Halloween, October 31
- 10 points: Participate in an intramural sport
- 10 points: Attend your FREE personal training session
- 10 points: Participate in self defense class, date TBA
Maximum Points: 80
- 10 points: Nutrition Guide
- 20 points: Water Bottle
- 30 points: Fitness Towel
- 40 points: Fitness Bag
- 50 points: T-Shirt
- 60 points: Free additional Personal Training session
- 70 points: Pedometer
- 80 points: $5 book store gift card
Grand Prize: $100 gift card! Any participant that earns 50 points is entered into the Grand Prize Drawing. All prizes must be redeemed by December 1.