You’ve got the next four years at Bellarmine University--why not make sure they are the best?
As a student at Bellarmine, you are automatically apart of the Student Government. Your voice matters to your representatives; make sure it is heard!
Here are 10 top ways for you to become a part of Student Government:
- Become an Elected Representative! Every fall, five representatives from the freshman class are elected by their peers to serve on the SGA Assembly. Each spring five representatives from each class are elected for the next academic year. SGA representative declaration forms can be found under the SGA forms tab.
- Come to a SGA Assembly meeting. SGA meetings are open to all students to attend. Meetings are held every other Friday at 3:03 pm at various locations on campus, which will be posted in the Daily Knight. For meeting dates, check out the SGA calendar!
- Contact your class representative or a member of the Executive Board. Have no idea who your representatives are? Click here (This link will redirect the user to the Who’s Who on SGA tab.
- Join a committee! SGA has several committees open to the student body. To join a committee look for the sign-up booth at the involvement fair or contact the committee chair for more information.
- Join a student organization! Click here for a list RSOs and their contact information. (This link will redirect the user to the current RSO contacts list on the RSO info page)
- Be our “friend” on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter! Follow SGA on Facebook or Twitter and stay up to date with the latest SGA initiatives. Click here to become our friend on Facebook, or click here to follow us on Twitter
- Send us an email: email@example.com, or call/text us: (615)212-8742
- Talk to us! If you see a member of SGA walking around campus share your thoughts with us on how to improve your experience at BU.
- Attend SGA events or forums. Check out our Calendar to see what SGA has planned for the year.
- Visit us in the SGA Office located in the Student Activities Center (SAC) across from the campus bookstore in Horrigan Hall. The SGA Office is open from 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.