Services and Initiatives
Below are some of the current services your SGA is providing students like YOU!
- Access to complimentary Courier Journal, New York Times, and Wall Street Journal newspapers on campus.
- $25.00 printing allowances each semester to use at on-campus copy machines or computer printers.
- Organized volunteer outings, “Bellarmine Volunteer Days”
- $15.00 non-credit courses for undergraduate students
- Allocates a semester budget towards registered student organizations (RSOs) to fund campus wide events.
- Provide funding for student and RSO travel
- Class representatives advocate for the interests of all undergraduate students at Bellarmine to university administration.
- Through SGA’s funding, The Lance is able to publish free yearbooks for all Bellarmine students.
- Transportation to tournament Basketball games
- Funding for intramural sports and recreational equipment.
- Freshman Packets
- And much more!
What are the issues effecting you as students at Bellarmine University? SGA wants to be your voice to all levels of University Administration. Below, we've listed a few issues currently impacting Bellarmine students:
- Separate Faculty Parking
- Sidewalk update so that they are handicap accessible
- New theatre
- Permanent ramp for stage in Knights Hall for graduation
- On-Campus PUB
- Closed Circuit TVs for messages
- Recreation in front of Anniversary (volleyball)
- College Groupon (myUniversity Mobile)
However, we want to know what the important issues are to YOU! Give us your feedback by sending an email to email@example.com
Health and Wellness Services link
Your SGA has been committed to expanding and improving health and wellness services on campus. A four year initiative in the making, the Health and Wellness Services fee is one of SGA’s most successful projects to date!