Summer is the perfect time to catch up, get ahead or explore your options. Live on campus for $50 a week, commute or take one of our online courses from home. All the info you need to make the most of your summer is below.
View all of our courses on our Course Schedule. Online and hybrid courses are listed below.
- ENGL 200 - ON - Reading Literature 7/5 - 8/8 (Picken, C)
- IDC 200 - ON - Lessons From NBC's The Office 7/5 - 8/8 (Strawser, M)
- IDC 301 - ON - Health in Global Cinema 7/5 - 8/8 (Wagner, K)
- RTH 120 - ON - Medical Terminology 5/30 - 6/29 (Kane, C)
- THEO 440 - ON - Women's Experience, Faith 5/30 - 7/13 (Hinson-Hasty, E)
Hybrid Course: Meets once a week on campus on Wednesday from 9 - 11 a.m.
- IDC 401 Sustainable Action Workshop 7/5 - 8/8 (Barnes, B)
Housing - Live on campus for less
- During each summer, Housing and Residence Life welcomes students to live in our residence halls. Living in our residence halls provides a safe, comfortable, affordable, and convenient place while you are attending classes, completing internships, or working for the university.
- Summer Housing will be in Petrik Hall. The rate is $50/week for a double room and $100/week for a standard single. Single room requests will be granted based on availability.
- Food Services
- Parking Permits aren’t needed to park on campus during the summer. But Campus Security will enforce parking violations such as handicap parking, fire lanes and other major infractions.
- Student Activities