The Technology Support Center delivers technical services and support in a professional manner to the Students, Faculty and Staff of Bellarmine University.
The TSC provides the following Technology Services to the Bellarmine Community:
· Technical services and support for University-owned computer hardware and software. This also includes the resources in various Computer Labs and Residence Halls throughout the campus.
· Computers, Projectors and Portable Screens for use during Events held on-campus. This service includes the Scheduled Set-up and Removal of the equipment.
· Basic troubleshooting and malware/virus scanning on personal computers owned by Current Bellarmine Students.
· Creating Bellarmine Photo ID’s for Students, Faculty and Staff.
Technology Support Exceptions
The following services are not available through the TSC on ANY types of personal equipment owned by Students, Faculty or Staff:
· Computer Maintenance, Repairs or Upgrades
· Installations of Operating Systems or Software Applications
· How-To Assistance or Software Tutoring