The schedules for the Weekly Group Tutoring Sessions will be updated with information on times and locations of tutoring. Check out our flyer to see the courses we tutor: Summer 2014 Tutoring Flyer
Dates, times, and courses offered are subject to change due to demand. Contact the ARC for more details about changes: 502.272.7400 or email@example.com.
Summer Tutoring Schedule
Summer tutoring will be available for a limited number of courses. Some courses will have weekly sessions, others will be by appointment only. See the complete list below:
Summer 2014 Tutoring Schedule
If you cannot make it to the weekly group tutoring session times, you may be able to schedule an appointment with a tutor at a time that is more convenient.
- All appointments are made no less than 24 hours in advance, and we encourage all students to set up weekly, recurring appointments in order to stay on top of material and get advice from tutors. We respond to appointment requests during business hours only (Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.). If you need an appointment on Monday, please contact us before 4:00 p.m. on Friday.
- These appointment times may have up to 5 students in them; one-on-one tutoring is not guaranteed.
- All scheduled tutoring sessions take place in the ARC, on the B-level of the library.
- Scheduled tutoring may not be available for all sections of all courses; please check our flyer to see what courses we offer.
- If you miss two appointments or cancel the day of your appointment, you will be required to meet with the Tutor Coordinator before you will be allowed to make further appointments.
To request an appointment please fill out the following form (you will be required to log in to your MyBellarmine account):
Request a Scheduled Tutoring Appointment
(If the hyperlink above is not working, log in to My Bellarmine. Click on the "Student" tab in the top right corner, the "ARC" folder in the left menu, and then “Tutoring Request Form.")
Weekly Tutoring Sessions
Large group weekly tutoring sessions are available for specific sections for various courses with large enrollments. You do not need to sign up in advance for these sessions; just show up! Please check back in August for a list of Fall 2014 weekly tutoring sessions.
If you do not see a course listed above or in our flyer, please contact the Tutor Coordinator, Maureen McCoy, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502.272.8453, to inquire about the availability of tutors.
Other questions? Contact us!