Tuition, Financial Aid and the CPA
Students in this program are charged tuition on a per credit hour basis.
The current tuition rates are published on our Graduate Tuition Rates page.
- In addition to company tuition reimbursement plans and private
bank loans, students are eligible for federal Stafford loans, both
subsidized and unsubsidized after completing the Free Application
for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Bellarmine’s school code is 001954.
Kentucky CPA Exam Requirements
- If you passed the Uniform CPA Examination as a Kentucky candidate,
obtained 150 college semester hours, and completed 1
year of experience in an accounting or auditing position in public
practice, academia, industry or government that can be verified
by an actively licensed CPA of any state, you may apply for a
- A year of experience is defined as 2000 hours in a period of not
less than 12 months earned after the awarding of a baccalaureate
- A certificate of experience may be submitted for more than one
employment situation to meet the 1-year of experience. The CPA
verifying your experience must have an active practicing license,
but does not have to be your supervisor.
Accounting Certificate Gainful Employment Disclosure