If you qualify for this program, the amount you will pay to attend Bellarmine will not exceed tuition, fees, room and board at your state's flagship university. You may also receive additional scholarships, grants, work-study or loans, lowering
your cost even more. You could also compete for Bellarmine’s full-tuition scholarships. If a student's Bellarmine cost after comprehensive aid is less than the flagship cost, they will not be eligible for the Public Price Promise.
- Enrolling as traditional first-year college student
- 3.5 unweighted high school GPA (calculated by Bellarmine if your high school does not provide an unweighted GPA)
- Must reside on campus (all four years to maintain public price promise award)
Students who don’t meet these qualifications are still eligible for other Bellarmine scholarships and grants.
- 100% of admitted students receive institutional aid.
- The average total award is more than $28,000.