Among its other activities, the Office of Campus Ministry assists in campus-wide efforts to publicize opportunities for community service and social justice work.
These local and international community engagement initiatives are coordinated through the Office of Service and Leadership.
Service opportunities include:
- Christian Appalachian Project (CAP)
- "Empty Bowls" with Highland Community Ministries (HCM)
- HCM Giving Tree
- International social justice projects
- Alternative Spring Break and Retreat
- Fall Service Retreat–Habitat for Humanity
- Catholic Charities visit to the State Capital
- Bellarmine Volunteer Days–sponsored by the Student Government Association
To report your service, please download the Student Service Report form.