Boster is proud to provide an annual scholarship to students with an
interest in pursuing or continuing a 2 to 4-year academic program
related to Biology or Biotechnology. The Boster Bio Scholarships for
Young Scientists Of
Excellence will provide $1,000 scholarships to graduating high school or
college students to aid their scientific research in college.
Two scholarships of $1,000 USD will be awarded annually
1. Applicants must provide proof that they have been accepted into a
research position in biology or medical-related lab on a full-time or
substantial part-time basis (minimum 9 credit hours worth of research
work for the next two semesters).
For high school candidates, it is acceptable to provide a proof of
significant interest in biomedical research. This interest can be
supported by a history of volunteering or internship in an area related
biology and medicine.
2. Candidates must obtain and submit a letter of recommendation –
either from a teacher, mentor, tutor, or lecturer who knows them well or
from an employer in a relevant healthcare services niche (must be
and on letterhead to be accepted).
3. Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.60 on a 4.0 scale.
4. Deadline to submit an application is June 30, 2022. We will announce the winner on July 30, 2022 and send funds by check.
1. A response (at least 500 words) to this essay question:
Explain your reason(s) for applying for a scholarship and why you feel
you should receive one. Tell us the type of career in the healthcare or
biomedical related industry you
plan to pursue and your future goals.
2. You may upload the following items when completing your online application:
a. A copy of your current college or high school transcript. If you
are a graduating senior, your transcript must include grades for your
senior year. Unofficial transcript copies are acceptable, but report
cards are not.
b. You must include a letter of acceptance from the healthcare or biomedical related post-secondary program you will attend.
c. Optionally, you can submit an abstract of your research. Those with
meritorious research subjects and are currently engaging in research
will be considered first.
For more information and to submit your materials, please visit: firstname.lastname@example.org