Degree Seeking

If you are like most international students, you will be seeking a degree with an F-1 visa. It is the most common visa for students for extended studies. See our FAQ to discover the differences between the J-1 and F-1 visa. With the F-1 visa you will receive an I-20 from Bellarmine for your interview with the U.S. Embassy or Consulate.

As a potential undergraduate student you will work with Undergraduate Admissions to choose your focus of study. Those who have a bachelor or equivalent degree will be interested in contacting Graduate Admissions. Both of these links let you search the programs offered at Bellarmine and the specific requirements for acceptance into each. Come back here to continue exploring the international experience at Bellarmine.

The process begins with an application. At Bellarmine, you fill out the same application for both Graduate and Undergraduate Programs. When you fill one out, admissions will be in contact and let you know the additional steps and documents needed to complete the application process and be admitted. A summary of the requirements are here.